Picnics and Activities
Fall Hayrides and
Map & Directions
Summer fun at Blue Falls!
Blue Falls Pool offers a beautiful olympic size swimming pool and a wading pool! Spend a day relaxing with us and enjoy swimming and out 37-acre facility! Stop in for a day of fun in the sun.
Blue Falls Grove Hours*
- Limited availability for 2013 and Private Events
- Minimum of 50 people to open
Things To Know
- We are fully staffed by lifeguards who have been certified.
- Proper swimwear (swimsuits only) is required for using our pools and attractions.
- All children in diapers are required to wear a waterproof diaper cover.
- Personal life vests that carry the Coast Guard Approved emblem may be brought into the waterpark. Waterwings, "Swimmies", and any other personal floatation devices that do not carry the Coast Guard Approved emblem are not permitted into the waterpark.
- White tee shirts only (not colored) are permitted for the prevention of sunburn.
- All eyeglasses, sunglasses and jewelry must be removed before using pools.
- There are inherent and other risks associated with water attractions and recreational facilities; please read all signs and instructions at Blue Falls Grove prior to purchasing your ticket.
- Blue Falls Grove reserves the right to be closed to the public for private events.
Food, Beverages & Picnicing
- We offer a snack bar for your family's needs, or...
- Bring your own picnic lunch and enjoy our free picnic area (adjacent to parking lot). There are no reservations for the picnic area; first-come, first-serve basis only; no charcoal, BBQ, or gas grills are permitted.
Our staff is available to help you with any questions or special requests you have.
Please contact us for more information. We look forward to serving you!